Earn online by making a website is not that much difficult as the people make it difficult. Usually to earn online by having a website or a blog is an easy task which anyone can do.
How to Earn Online by Making a Website for Noobs:
The Internet is such a vast network with billions of users across the globe. So to earn online using the Website, we will teach you some tips so you can start them in the future and make your business model a successful one.
If you are newbie i.e. newcomer in this field of websites and earning online, we suggest you take help from some technical person in setting up the website for you or you can choose the WordPress platform which is easy to use and don’t need any in-depth knowledge to start blogging.
Most website owners who are already running w website complain about not receiving much traffic rather ranking low for the keywords in Google Search.
For this issue, the website owner must study the Keywords to rank and publish the content unique which the robots read.
They should also keep in mind the SEO optimization for the website using the WhiteHat method instead of BlackHat as BlackHat can cause problems in the future for website rankings.
Earn Money Online by making Website :
Before going further on Earning Online, you should check these following points for your website:
- Make sure your website/blog is SEO Optimized and has a good Alexa Ranking.
- The use of H1, H2, H3 headings done properly. If you don’t know much about H1, H2, H3 tags, you can check out our tutorial for setting up H1, H2, H3, etc. tags.
- The published content on the website or blog is unique and not copy-paste. Copy-paste contents are strictly blacklisted by google.
Now your website is ready, the other part is about earning methods from it
- Once your website is up and running, you may try for Google Adsense program which provides you with ads for which you get payments for each click according to the CPC i.e. Cost per Click
- Infolinks is another provider for ads who also give you such a Publisher program where ads publishing on your website and paid according to the CPC only.
- Affiliate marketing is the most successful and widely used method today. In affiliate marketing, you have to sell someone else product through yourself i.e. X publishes products, Y shares it with the Y viewers and reader, X provides Y with a specific commission for each sale.
These are the widely used methods that are in practice by blog owners and website owners.
You can give it a try yourself and if you find any difficulty in anything you may directly reach me for further help.