So as in my earlier tutorials i wrote about how to get iphone applications for free without paying for the money, today i will tell you a way by which you can add songs to iphone without itunes or you can say without synchronizing it you can add music/songs to your idevice. [ipad, ipod, iphone]
Mostly of idevice users hate synchronizing their idevices again n again as its a little bit lengthy as well a typical process which takes time and also creates many problems like if you have deleted something from your iTunes library then during sync from your device also it will automatically will be deleted! LOL so to skip such issues, i will tell you a way by which you won’t need to sync your idevice again n again and can perform all actions which you need using a simple tool. Follow the step by step guide to add songs to your iPod or iPhone without using the itunes.
How to add songs Music to iPhone without iTunes
Latest Update (February 2020):- This method is not working for some users, we recommend you to use ShareIT app on your Computer as well as mobile to transfer Music Files without iTunes.
1. Open iTools 2013 in your computer. [Above iOS 10 it requires iTools on your Device]
2. Connect your idevice (ipod,iphone,ipad) using usb to your computer. It will be automatically detected in the tools.
3. Now move to Import music located below your device name.
4. Click on the import button to import the music which you want to add into your ipod/iphone/ipad.
5. Browse for the music location and click on import button.
6. Your music will begin importing into your ipod. When done close the program and enjoy listening to music.
Download-iTools 2013 Window iTools 2013 Mac