If you recently rooted your android device and now looking for complete must have apps for it, then here is a list of apps which i am going to share with you. Rooting a android mobile is basically cooking it on a custom firmware by custom command methods which make it eligible to get it into the device which if official isn’t being provided. Recently i discussed a tutorial on how to root a nexus 7 2013 tablet. Stay tuned to check android root tutorials for other devices. Our team will surely provide you a legit tutorial and a easy method.
Rooting android enhances its hardware capabilities by overriding its pre-company settings. Like with the custom root you can increase the ram power and GHz of your device. To enhance more of your device power and specs here is a list of must have applications which will guide you in more customizing the device.
Apps for a rooted android
- DroidWall – If you aren’t having any unlimited data connection plan and you need to save your battery, Then just go for it!
- Titanium Backup Tool – The most powerful backup tool for a custom root android.
- Wireless Tether – enables wifi + Bluetooth tethering.
- bVNC – Secure VNC Viewer
- Greenify – Makes your phone speed increase as it was on first day.
- aScreenshot – helps you in capturing the device’s screen display.
- Root Explorer – the ultimate file manager for root android users.
- System Tuner – Now customize the system and tune up as per your requirement.
- Superuser – Manage the superuser rights yourself at one place.
- SetCPU – Change the CPU settings on your device.
More Tutorials on:- ANDROID HOW TO GADGETS APPLICATIONS